It is shipping time!
Or call ahead for Farm pick-up...
BUNDLES: Choose from our short dark purple Sweet Hidcote and dainty French Maillette blue bundles...
To our best Bridal bundles of Violet Intrigue and Ashdowne Forest blue and Melissa pink that dries white...
Plus a limited amount of long White or Blue Spike & Provence Blue Lavandin bundles.
...............All bundles are $6 each (A box of 20 bundles runs $20-$25 for shipping by expedited POST)
NEXT: Screening for loose Lavender flowers...Our $10 packages hold 3 cups for baking or crafts.
***NEW this year*** Strewing Lavender for bridal pathways! This is all the loose bits from brushing off the blooms & the bottom of the gathering sheets...$25 a big brown grocery bag. A few box of stems only for Smudge sticks: $25 for a box full.
For orders please call Lynda at 250-474-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick up or to ship, as the farm does not have public hours this Summer. Thank you!
Meanwhile, try this!
*Lavender-Berry Ice Cream*
- Gently heat the milk and fresh Lavender together.
Do not boil. Steep 5 minutes.
- Strain out the Lavender & stir in the salt & sugar while still hot.
- Stir in vanilla extract & cream.
- Chill immediately, minimum 2 hours.
…Note* if you plan to use an ice cream maker: Process as your ice cream maker directs now and skip to step 7…
- Pour mixture into a stainless steel bowl and place in your freezer.
- Every 15 minutes, whisk or beat until icy or thickened.
- In the last few minutes of processing by hand, or machine; add crushed ½ cup fresh berries. YUM!
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 handful fresh Sweet Lavender flowers
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups light cream
Update: May 2015
Due to family injury from a truck accident; the Farm, Nursery & Shop are now closed for public hours. Look for ALL our beautiful baby Tomatoes & ALL our great Scented Geraniums at Brentwood Bay Nursery. Call Robin @ 250-652-1507 AND Look for ALL our lovely Lavender plants at Damali Lavender @ Cobble Hill. Call Marsha or Dave @ 250-743-4100
For our 2015 dry Lavender please call LYNDA 250-474-5767 OR email us: email@example.com